Thursday, January 20, 2011

My bedroom begins to take shape

Remember that one time I started taking wallpaper off the walls in my bedroom thinking it would be a weekend project?  Ha.. hahaha ... that's a funny one.  Turns out taking wallpaper off of sheetrock is impossible.  About two weeks later I finally got it done and painted.  The carpet was put in the next day and over that following weekend I started putting things into place.







Pulling off more wallpaper














painting book cases


















I have a bed ... in my bedroom now... that I could reasonably sleep in if I really wanted to!

I'm going to put my Bette Paige painting above the bed and the blue Audry one is across the room but that area isn't clean and organized yet.  not that this one is really... but ya know... progress....


No idea how to organize this.  I have an old diner bar table and barstools from my kitchen when I lived in California.  What the hell do I do with them?  Plus this whole area is kinda difficult to navigate...

ideas?

0 comments:

 
Free counter and web stats template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing