Monday, May 24, 2010

Upstairs Bathroom Redux

So - I've basically decided on my inspiration for the upstairs bathroom.


I found tile at HomeDepot for literally 99 cents a tile that is porcelain but has that slate look to it. The thing about slate is its a nightmare to keep clean, and in a bathroom.... well... obviously that's not a happy place to have difficult to keep clean things.

Love the color of the walls - I might do a few panels of waynes coating depending on how much money I have left over.

But the biggest fight has been to find the right vanity. I thought I'd found the perfect one at HomeDepot but its an antique white which is not white enough. But its impossible to find a counter top/vanity combo that is less than 38 inches wide, white, and not over $1500.

So I kind of like these - all of which are different.







Even though this one doesn't have drawers I really like the shape of it. . . .but I really want drawers in a bathroom, right? That's a no brainer.

0 comments:

 
Free counter and web stats template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing