Thursday, October 8, 2009

Countertop Redux

I spent last weekend with friends in Wichita for a conference and met up with my friend Chad's wife who is an architect. She had several good ideas for how I could layout the master bath.

I also had a great conversation with my friend Levi who has been doing a lot of work on his own house he's been redoing. His countertop suggestion was 100% concrete. But his suggestion was never to spend over $40 per sq foot. Every estimate has been in the 60's or 70's per sq foot. Soo thats unfortunate... Given how much we need to do, I'm concerned.

There is a lot to do, but real life has gotten in the way. Since my bff who helped me start to demo the upstairs bath left I've been lazy or out of town. Next week I'm in DC for another conference, hopefully I can get myself into gear once I get back. Until then, I found a bunch of cool stuff to post about, so look forward!

0 comments:

 
Free counter and web stats template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing